Introducing the Randazzo Dental Plan
With the introduction of Obamacare, many adults are finding they are losing their dental insurance benefits. Many companies are also dropping benefits to decrease costs. Retirement is also another reason people lose dental coverage. However, even for those that do have benefits, many companies impose maximum coverage amounts, annual deductibles, and some even have extensive waiting periods. Dental insurance is actually a discount on dental service, even though people pay large monthly premiums.
The Advantages of the Randazzo Dental Plan
We have tried to create a simple dental membership program to help our patients with recommended dental care. Some of the benefits to the Randazzo Dental Plan are:
- 2 Annual Dental Exams and Cleanings*
- All required Radiographs
- A Free Fluoride Treatment
- 20% Savings on all additional dental treatments
- 10% Savings on Clear Correct teeth straightening
- Free Exams and Radiographs for any Emergency treatment
There is no waiting period for these services once the membership fee is satisfied. For more information about the Randazzo Dental Plan with annual membership plans for individuals and families, contact us by phone, via our website, or stop by our office.
- $399 first adult
- $329 2nd adult in same household
- $269 children under 18 in same household
- *cleanings for healthy gums, presence of periodontal (gum) disease will incur additional fees